This week on Inside the Media Minds, our host Christine Blake spoke with Steve Zurier, a freelance journalist writing about technology and cybersecurity for over 30 years.
Steve has always been on the cutting edge of tech and first dove into the world of computers in the ‘90s while working at Government Computer News and Internet Week. At that time, the computer and internet press was bustling and technology trade journalism was very much product-centric.
As a veteran journalist, Steve has written about it all, from the boom of ‘.com’ to current topics such as digital transformation and zero trust. Today, he spends most of his time writing compelling features for Dark Reading and SC Media. Tune in to learn about his career and more on:
- The state of product-centric stories and the future of product news
- His views on the evolution of security through passwordless approaches
- How COVID-19 has impacted his security beat
- What makes for compelling security research
- Valuable tips for PR and marketing professionals
- The musical vein that runs in the family!
For more inside scoop on the media minds, listen below and tweet us @MediaMindsShow to share your thoughts on the episode.