With so much effort put into maximizing your Black Hat marketing investments, is your communications program aligned with your corporate objectives?
So much is possible when you have a strong cybersecurity PR and marketing strategy: you can reach key audiences, get in front of the right reporters, and appear in the most strategic publications – ultimately, building your brand and arming your sales team. But in order to reach your goals, your PR program needs to amplify your strategy. If you need more from your program, we can help.
In 2023 alone, we’ve built programs and engaged stakeholders in unique and creative ways that have landed our clients in the outlets that matter most to them – including The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, The Washington Post, CyberScoop, TechRepublic, Dark Reading and more!
W2 Communications’ cybersecurity PR and marketing experts will be at Black Hat USA 2023 in Las Vegas and we’d love to hear about your goals and share our recipe for success. Want to learn more? Check out some of our recent client wins or click the button below to schedule a meeting!
The W2 Communications Difference
Cybersecurity is in our DNA. For more than 20 years, we’ve set clients apart in the most crowded segments. Along the way, we’ve built and retained the trust of even the most seasoned journalists, who turn to us for resources and connections.
We bring senior level counsel and engagement to every interaction. We go beyond simply point-in-time pitching reporters and focus on building long-term, lasting relationships. When we reach out, they know we’re offering insightful resources to help inform their reporting.
Our programs deliver immediate results, while establishing long-term, sustainable campaigns that align with business goals.
- Public Relations – Building awareness for brands, innovations and solutions within the media that matter most
- Content Marketing – Transforming technical topics into insightful commentary
- Digital Marketing – Accelerating brand awareness, driving leads and introducing your company to new audiences
- Visual Storytelling – Compelling visuals that set your company apart
- Custom Research – Generating quantifiable, irrefutable analysis that builds industry credibility and informs customer engagement
- Censys – Promoted client’s intelligence focused on the high-profile MOVEit vulnerability, leading to 25 pieces of coverage in the first week alone
- Forescout – Publicized client’s research into security issues within more than 13 operational technology (OT) vendors
- Secure Code Warrior – Within the first year, we shifted the client’s strategy to align with its business goals and garnered critical media attention – doubling coverage from the previous year and generating significant industry attention leading into a substantial investment round
What Our Clients Say
“W2 Communications is a true partner in every sense of the word and is critical to attaining our strategic communications and marketing goals. Its collaborative team of experts have enabled us to broaden brand awareness and the authority of our domain security leadership. From message development to media relations, digital marketing and creative design, the W2 Communications team flawlessly executes the pillars of our integrated communications program, resulting in some of the greatest visibility for any product group in our company’s history.”Sue Watts, Global Marketing Leader, CSC Digital Brand Services
Our Relationships are Unmatched
We are ingrained in the cybersecurity industry and we share those relationships with you via our CYBERTACOS networking event and Inside the Media Minds podcast!