It’s February, which can only mean one thing: cybersecurity companies across the U.S. are in the midst of preparations for the industry’s largest event – the RSA Conference. With more than 42,000 attendees expected, this year’s conference will be bigger than ever – making it even more difficult to stand out from the crowd.
We recognize that there are many layers to the RSA “onion” that companies are peeling back. We’ve been hard at work since before the holidays developing PR and digital marketing campaigns to support our clients and help them maximize their RSA investments and break through the noise. Beyond the one-on-one meetings with our friends in the press and analyst community, there are other avenues that companies can take advantage of to raise awareness, build relationships and generate sales leads while at the show.
First, we believe in the power of networking – especially when it comes with delicious food – and that’s why we’re bringing CYBERTACOS back to San Francisco. On Monday, March 4, we’re taking over TRES SF once again for CYBERTACOS RSA! Join us following the RSA Welcome Reception or after checking into your hotel (or before, if you prefer) for all-you-can-eat tacos and networking with peers, end users, analysts, media, integrators/contractors and more. Registration is open, so sign up today – it’s free to attend! Thanks to our sponsors BluVector, CounterFlow AI, Cushman & Wakefield, ForeScout, LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, NetCentrics, Owl Cyber Defense and Vera for your support. AND thanks to our industry partners The CyberWire, Decipher, Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), The Security Ledger and Javelin Strategy & Research.
This year, we are also offering opportunities for companies to diversify their communications investments at the show. We’re sending our in-house creative team to San Francisco for the week and offering a variety of photography, video and podcast capabilities. Whether you need an asset-only package or fully-produced media, our team has a host of offerings to leverage your presence at RSA and increase your brand’s voice at the show. These include:
- Podcasts – For the first time, our podcast team will be on-site and recording live from the show! Leveraging their industry knowledge and technology/podcast skillsets and tools, we can partner with you to record content with your subject-matter experts, partners, customers, etc. on the topics of your choice.
- On-site Photography and Video – Our creative team will be canvassing the halls of RSA, conducting interviews and filming b-roll. You can take advantage of their presence with a custom solution or one of these options:
- Photography – Wide-angle lens or close-ups – we can capture the images that your team needs!
- News Flash Video – We can conduct show floor interviews with lavaliere microphones and take photos and b-roll from the conference to create short videos for use on your website, social media outlets or other marketing channels.
- Motion Graphics Highlight Trailer – Want to skip the interviews? No problem! We can capture photo stills or video b-roll to create captivating motion graphics trailers that promote your attendance and highlight your value.
- Conference Overview Video – We can record seated interviews either in your conference suite or in our green screen studio to tell your corporate story. We’ll collaborate with you ahead of time to storyboard your video and create a list of images to capture. Following the conference, you’ll receive an up to 3-minute video showcasing your key messages!
We look forward to seeing YOU in San Francisco!
Want to break through the noise and maximize your RSA investment?
We’re happy to help! Just submit the form to the right and one of our team members will reach out shortly to discuss your needs.