On this episode of Inside the Media Minds, our host, Christine Blake, spoke with Jill Aitoro, the new Editor in Chief of SC Media and Editorial Director of The CyberRisk Alliance.
Jill dives into the details of her new roles at SC Media and The CyberRisk Alliance, and her goal to expand upon a 30-year-old brand to continue to serve the cybersecurity community. We loved hearing about Jill’s vision to bring people together to discuss the needs and trends within the technology and cybersecurity industries in order to gain insight and develop engaging, useful content for today’s cybersecurity practitioners.
Listen to this week’s episode to learn more about:
- Jill’s 20 years in trade journalism focusing on defense and cybersecurity journalism
- Her view on B2B journalism and its importance
- The ongoing transition to digital media and its value
- How the community can help inform the types of content publications should focus on
- Her most memorable project, Cultural Clash
- How the pandemic has shaped and influenced the business, technology and journalism communities
- Her perspective on virtual events in the new business environment
For more of Jill Aitoro’s inside scoop, listen below and tweet us @MediaMindsShow to share your thoughts on the episode.